“For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them...” (Romans 12:4–6, ESV)
If you are interested in possibly becoming a member or if you simply want to get to know our church and our pastors better, please consider taking this two-day class, which provides a clear and informative overview of our doctrine and our church life.
This two-day class is held four times a year from October to June. The next class will meet
- Saturday, October 21, 9:00 a.m. to noon, and
- Sunday, October 29, after church (lunch provided)
Please Register using the link below so we can be prepared with food and childcare as needed.
If you have any questions about our Exploring Membership class, please email Rachel, our Class Hostess.
More on What We Believe and Teach:
- Our Sovereign God: When We Say, ‘We’re Reformed,’ What Do We Mean?”
- Understanding Spiritual Gifts: When We Say, ‘We’re Continuationist,’ What Do We Mean?”
- Gender Roles in the Church & In the Home: When We Say, ‘We’re Complementarian,’ What Do We Mean?”
More on How We're Organized:
- Our Member Handbook
- Our book Deacons: Serving God, Serving God's People
- The Trinity Fellowship Churches Book of Church Order