“For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them...” (Romans 12:4–6, ESV)
If you are interested in possibly becoming a member or if you simply want to get to know our church and our pastors better, please consider taking this five-week class, which provides a clear and informative overview of our doctrine and our church life.
The five-week class runs three times per year, usually beginning on the first Sundays in February, June, and October.
The class meets on Sunday mornings from 8:30 - 9:30 AM. We do ask that you register (see form below). Childcare is available, so parents please allow sufficient time to get them settled and be in class for a prompt start.
If you have any questions about our Exploring Membership class, please email Rachel, our Class Hostess.
The Five Classes
- Welcome to Cornerstone
- What We Believe and Teach
- How We're Organized
- How We Do Life Together
- How We Do Mission Together
Other Class Resources
Class 2 (What We Believe and Teach):
- Our Sovereign God: When We Say, ‘We’re Reformed,’ What Do We Mean?”
- Understanding Spiritual Gifts: When We Say, ‘We’re Continuationist,’ What Do We Mean?”
- Gender Roles in the Church & In the Home: When We Say, ‘We’re Complementarian,’ What Do We Mean?”
Class 3 (How We're Organized):
- Our Member Handbook
- Our book Deacons: Serving God, Serving God's People
- The Trinity Fellowship Churches Book of Church Order