Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. (I John 4:11)
There are a variety of opportunities for women at Cornerstone Fellowship Church to encounter God, enjoy fellowship with one another, and experience fresh vision for their lives. These opportunities include ladies meetings, home groups, Bible and book studies, craft and game nights, retreats, park play dates, and more.
Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. Hebrews 10:25
Bible Studies Winter-Spring, 2021
This new year brings us together to study the book of Philippians using Melissa Kruger's In All Things: A Nine Week Devotional Bible Study on Unshakeable Joy. There are six locations and three different days that you can join.
Or, you can check out specific groups.
- Every Monday night in Holly Springs, led by Donna Walton and Hannah Reeves
- Every other Tuesday morning (virtual), led by Teresa Gregus and Cindy Henderson
- Every Tuesday evening in Fuquay Varina, led by Sherry Talbott and Dorsey Jones
- Every Thursday Lunch Zoom (virtual), led by Carla Mulligan and Donna Burnett
- Every other Thursday evening in Cary, led by Anne Baker
- Twice monthly in Holly Springs, led by Hannah Noel and designed for the young adult woman