Date/Time: Tue, Oct 12, 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Location: Cornerstone — Multipurpose Room
Starting Tuesday, October 12, from 7:30-9:00 PM, we will have a four-week women's book study, using Lydia Brownback's book on Proverbs, A Woman's Wisdom.
October 12 — Kim Gruden
- Ch. 1: What, Exactly, Is Wisdom?
- Ch. 2: Why Folly Is Really Bad
October 19 — Beth Curtis
- Ch. 3: Wise Women Know the Power of Words.
October 26 — Amy Martin
- Ch. 5: Wise Women Know the Secret of Self-Control
- Ch. 6: Wise Women Know How to Think, Feel and Want
November 2 — Stacey McLeod
- Ch. 9: The Woman of Proverbs 31
It would be most beneficial if you read the chapters ahead of time, but you would still get much out of the teachings even if you just show up to the study. Feel free to come to one or all of them!
We hope you can come to the study in person, but if you are unable to do that, you can attend online via Zoom!